- Title of the dossier;
- Identification of the editor (name, institutional affiliation, and short CV, including his/her area of expertise and main publications);
- Presentation of the dossier, explaining its guiding theme and its relevance (< 1,200 characters);
- Identification of the article’s authors (name, institutional affiliation, and short CV);
- Titles of the articles and the respective abstracts (< 900 characters);
- Estimated date for the submission of the final version of the dossier.
The articles should not exceed the 50,000 characters, including blank spaces and footnotes. They should be submitted in Word (.doc) format. Main text: size 12, space between lines: 1,5, justified. All references should be footnotes. The article should not include final bibliographic list.
It will be accepted papers in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French and Italian. All papers will be evaluated by double-blind peer-review system.
The dossier editor has the following responsibilities:
- Selecting and inviting the authors who will contribute to the dossier, informing them on its guiding theme;
- Writing the introduction of the dossier;
- Suggesting external reviewers (2 for article);
- Ensuring that the final versions of articles are concluded within the scheduled time.
The authors have the following responsibilities:
- Submitting the final versions of their articles within the scheduled time and according to the submission and citation guidelines of the journal;
- Reviewing their articles according to the suggestions given by the external reviewers, the dossier editor and/or the editorial board of the journal;
- Amending the galley proofs of their articles within the proposed schedule.
Papers should be submitted to the email address: email@example.com
The editor and the authors will have access to the galley proofs of the dossier for correction, but no significant changes in the structure and size of the text will be accepted.
Although the dossier editor has primary responsibility for the selection of submitted articles, the final decision on their publication lies with the editorial board, advised by the journal’s scientific board.